Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first song i'm working on over break
I wrote the drums in fruity loops before I had any idea what I was going to do you can kindof tell anyway this is sort of a rough draft let me know what you think! by the way i'm on vacation so no need to worry about run on sentences
oh and by the way its cold here :drunk:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
It sounds really ambitious, especially with the mood change in the middle of the song. I like the softer part because it sounds like you just cut loose and let the guitar flow. Very cool indeed. There's room to refine and hone the song, but you will have the best idea of where you want it to go from here. Share the updated version(s) with us so we can hear how it evolves! :grin:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
This is cool mate but I have to be honest and say that I hate fruity loops most of the time. Your playing is better than the backing in this case and I really feel you could benefit from getting a more organic feel to your stuff. I know this may not sound like a compliment but it is :D

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks man, its actually my first experiment with fruity loops
I dont like it much but its better than my digitech rp50 drums lol

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:icon_cool :icon_cool

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks so much you guys
i'm going to redo most of the guitar parts tomorrow though
i get my new guitar smile smile smile

1 - 13 of 13 Posts