Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Loved KCs rendition of this song and i asked him if we could collab with him he kindly agreed .....Thanks KC:thumb: oops i spelt it wrong lol

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
:dance: Oh man, that was so exciting for me to hear! It's like, on the marathon road of learning, practicing,recording, mixing and posting a song, I had grown so worn down of trying to figure out all the nuances of this great song that I had fallen along side the road, and you guys swooped in and added everything that I was too tired to finish the race. I enjoyed all of your additions, but the whole ending section (from the end of the solo section to the end) was really great. The descending vocal harmonies during the break were huntingly close to perfection and the trippy, slidy, 60s delay, psychadelic guitar licks at the end was the part I was least confident in doing myself yet most disappointed that i didn't finish. Really great job, you two. Thanks for doing this. :icon_thum

[After-thought: ....and Jeezuz, you approached me about this maybe 2 hours ago...tops. What a quick turn-around. :mix:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
holy Zep Fest going on!!! This is fantastic guys!! Linda...you sound fantastic..great to hear you singing again!! This is the best so far imo!!! Bluesy...well...he needs a bit of practice, but I am sure he can get it sorted...:) Bravo..all you guys...!!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Man this was Fantastic !!..Loved it all..

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
wow this sounds great !:icon_thum Loved your work kc but the vocals just make it complete ! Sounds great ! Linda and bluesy great work !

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
KC is very much a dark horse in my book , he remains quiet and watchfull and respectfull then all of a sudden he drops in a class bit of playing , like this tune he knocked up . i loved this version straight away , especially when he adds the Phased chords at 1:37 , i only wish i could of spent more time with it , but excitment got to me .I would however love to hear him have a go at singing this tune ! , anyway thanks for listening , and thanks KC for a great tune :icon_thum

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
excellent :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
I enjoyed this, great job you two.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts