·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa, outstanding job!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks you three. hehe, Sling, i'd answer your question but i dont know what a Gretsch is?!?

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
I think thats superb...I love that piece of music but I've never ventured to try and work it out...I must try. I also wanna know how to do that 'thing' he does in 'Mystical Potato Head Groove Thang'...you KNOW the one I mean! Great work mate

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
i really think this playing is so clever , i cannot seem to sit down and try this technique , i appreciate this is very tricky to do , perfect playing here ,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All i used was a cheap kramer pacer guitar and a kramer amp. i just added some reverb and light delay effects on the computer (with cool edit 2.0), mainly because i don't own any effects.... Thanks for the comments. I'll try to throw up midnight some time soon.

The mystical potato head groove thing (whew) is 2 stacked 9th arps tapped with just one hand....and lots of luck... nah, really, check that one out, it's not so bad.

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
awesome, got my respect, and i got yer file-keepin it

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
This sounds so awesome! Excellent stuff!! Gives me inspiration!!

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Well, very rarely do I use the following emoticon, as I like to reserve it for when I really mean it. But I gotta give it to you for this one:

Awesome job on this. Although not perfect, it was pretty darned close (in execution and tone) and it is definitely the best version I have heard outside of Joe doing it himself.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts