Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
nice playing m8 :)

check yer output levels (was thumping a little on such a smooth track), guitar could go down in the mix imo

oh and welcome to the forum ;)

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
That ain't bad for one year.........you kids today got it so easy with all the tab, magazines and videos............why when I was your age, we had to walk 10 miles barefoot through the snow just for some picks. :shock:

·
Registered
425 Posts
What!!!! No solo?!?!?!? hahaha Just kidding man! That's really good, especially for only been playing a year! :dance: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
man, its ok because the time you have been playing. You need to work A LOT in your vibrato/Tone/technique. It sounded too much like a midi playing all the time,lifeless, very linear... this song means passion!! Take risks and use those fucking bendings instead those hamer ons everywere. I sugest you to start with "Hand on Heart" for an easy Vai songthat could help you a lot in your bendings. Keep on rocking boy!! and welcome aboard.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Rythameen said:
That ain't bad for one year.........you kids today got it so easy with all the tab, magazines and videos............why when I was your age, we had to walk 10 miles barefoot through the snow just for some picks. :shock:
hahahahaha... dad gum.. that was funny.. hahahahaha....

Asmooooooo.. man... The start was so surprisingly different. Way Cool!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts