Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I had the extreme honor to jam with the Supreme Master Orf Badassness, and I must say that he was badass, thanks so much for doing this me with me buddy, I had a blast!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Re: Terror Twins (Guitarwizard and TopJimm78) - Dodgin Darts And Washing Dishes lol

great job on the leads for this jimmy, loved the wah effects, some parts almost had a voice box type sound to it...your improvin big time bud.... awsome jammin with ya again

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Terror Twins (Guitarwizard and TopJimm78) - Dodgin Darts And Washing Dishes lol

Thanks Mike and killa sign my friend!!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts

kool kool kool!!!
nice guitar tones!!!!! very nice wah sound and heavy rhythms..
great job guys!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Thanks PG
Thanks Zeppy
Thanks andrew

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Thanks Keith

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Thanks flyingv!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Thank you sis, and WOW kickass sign, that is totally awesome!!!!!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Thanks Khaos!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Thanks Rid

1 - 20 of 34 Posts