Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
That's pretty amazing in terms of technique, tone and Texas 'tude. Too cool. Maybe you can tell us about your gear and how you recorded the song??

·
Registered
180 Posts
Wow, love the song. Sounds as good if not better than the original.

·
Registered
479 Posts
gr8 job bro...I love this tune....u did it justice :thumb:

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
I'd swear SRV was right next to me in the room! Kick ass job :thumb: Now post some more!

Dude, I had to play this for my wife who is a big SRV fan. She is too uptight to throw you her underwear, so I will post a pic of my jockies later. Serious, kick ass job, let's here more!

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
That is SO spot-on! Amazing playing. Check out some stuff by a band from a few years ago from the UK called The Hoax. They had 2 guitarists who were spookily close to SRV...I went to see them and was in another room when they came on...I nearly dropped my pint as I thought the ghost of SRV was onstage! This is as close as those guys...awesome. :thumb:

·
Registered
125 Posts
grunio said:
Thanks for comments! I recorded with sonar 4 using amplitube. I dont have guitar amp.
And what is your guitar model? And your sound card?
There is a tiny noise in your recording but the sound of the guitar is very nice (amplitube must be very powerful).
:D

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Man this is just fkin aweosme!! :bowdown: :bowdown: Man absolute killa playing on one of my favs from SRV, man you soo captured the feel and spirit of this tune, SRV would have been proud!! :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts