Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

What do you think the legal drinking age should be?

• hated it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • loved it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you Van Halen!!!!
Awsome tour, great time- worth the cash in everyway! Loved ya since the first album- love ya more now! God Bless! Who else feels this way?
<font color="blue"> </font>

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
I loved every second of it. With this shit I've been thru personally this year, Van Halen made this year a plus in every way.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
I fckin loved every minute of it and I seen my first show this year and it kicked fckin ASS!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Greatest money I have spent. Definetly Loved it. Great year for the boys. They put on a great show that i loved.

G

·
got to see 'em twice (green bay, milwaukee) it was great to see them again. no disrespect( i like the sam stuff), but i'm a dave fan- after him, it's was about the trio for me. once again, they showed me why there has never been any band to come close to the chemistry, the magic, the feel, or the wizardry they have together- awesome shows...and yes sam was great, he always is live. loved it

G

·
Saw two shows, spent WAY more money than I should have, drove agonizingly far... Got pushed, shoved, and blasted left and right in the 1st & 2nd rows, lost my voice for several days following each event, and wouldn't trade a second of it for anything you could ever offer me.

Got to watch some soundcheckin', won an autographed poster in the drawing @ the party, and got to talk with all four members of the band at one point or another. Plus saw the greatest rock and roll band in the world for a total of 4 1/2 hours from a distance of 15 feet or so. More specifically... I watch the MAN work the machine that he has mastered.

This past summer was a time for me that I never EVER thought would come CLOSE to happening. Both times, I've been so overrun by adrenaline, the memory is even rather surreal to me. It's a picture I've painted in my head and in my dreams for so many years, that now, when I look back on it, it seems like a dream. If I hadn't snapped 25 shots with a disposable for proof, I'm not sure I would believe myself!

My rating... two hands, and two

1 - 9 of 9 Posts