Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I used that very nice track, went a bit overboard with my Hiwatt with the single 12" greenback(200 watts into a helpless 12" is not nice)hehe well I played at low volumes and set the controls flat actually, Kramer at work again..

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Great tone! I liked this a lot. Also loved the BT - nice triplet feel. Good stuff.

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And sorry about the "out" notes....I am kinda buzzed today, did not get any sleep due to my two year old daughter who had a terrible night.
I am amazed that I even hit a few right ones...hehe
Got another version somewhere....the sound is unfortunally not much to my liking.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Killer tune bro!!!
Really love the opening guitar line drifting into feedback!!!
That's one thing I miss about recording with a POD.

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks sgstd...yeah even at very low volume that amp is alive and wants to chew you up

Did not even had that much gain dialed in on the od...freaky.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa Rid, awesome job!!

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks TopJimmy78

Allthough I do cringe over a few things that I played...hehe but that is the only way to improve, I have always goaded myself into things that I knew would be difficult at best, but I liked the sound and it keeps myself on the ground to hear myself play..lol
And all you guys are too kind....but thanks for letting me abuse your poor ears

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.