Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
What ya Lookin Fer?
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Geez this isn't the first time I have purchased a track and couldn't listen to it, but it damn sure is the last. Ughh! Bye bye Napster! :mad:

Anyone else use Napster and have these issues? Then it takes their support 24-48 hours even to just respond and maybe another 24-48 hrs to get the problem resolved. Well... I aint haven' it. There is plenty of competition, I'll go there :devilchil

·
What ya Lookin Fer?
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Wahwah, I'll try that ;)

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
keihan said:
Geez this isn't the first time I have purchased a track and couldn't listen to it, but it damn sure is the last. Ughh! Bye bye Napster! :mad:

Anyone else use Napster and have these issues? Then it takes their support 24-48 hours even to just respond and maybe another 24-48 hrs to get the problem resolved. Well... I aint haven' it. There is plenty of competition, I'll go there :devilchil
OpenNap is free.

·
What ya Lookin Fer?
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll look at that one too, Thanks NR. :rock: :icon_cool

·
Registered
235 Posts
keihan said:

I would use limewire. Thats the fastest downloading and most reliable. I had a couple of others in the past but Limewire is my fav.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts