Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi peeps,
Just thought I would share this.I just had the chance to obtain the V-Amp and this is my first ever take using that at home.It is very, very short as I did not intend to put it here.But after some issues, I decided to post this so as to inform fellow new members of the minimum standard(I hope this meets that minimum standard)to be observed before ever posting anything....Please feel free to comment on it .......

Note: I don't intend to offend anyone on anything by doing this.....just awareness....

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
It rocks!

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Sounds like it's working great.....try setting B-2.....it's EJ's favorite.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am trying a few song with the V-Amp but I have yet to master using that thing properly.....they are Phantom Of The Opera,Losfer Words,Panama and The Loner........Thanks SG.....I did this short take so as to create awareness.....

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Mike4beka said:
Khoas I am confused what are you creating awareness on??

BTW that sounded right on........

[/ QUOTE ]

I was trying to inform some members to post ther clips with a certain level of minimum standards........as in timing, volume level etc.etc.....no offence intended....sorry if it was bro.....

I did not walk the walk before I talked the talk to a nice guy previously if you remember....in other words all talk and no play is just not good bro...just trying to avoid that impression.....

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
I see no offense was taken at all.....I just wanted you to clear it up for everyone so they would know what you meant. At first glance it may have seemed like a discouragement to not post if you couldn't nail a song....etc (BTW I didn't think this but I just wanted you to explain it for others who might not be on the same page)...............continue with the excellent postings my friend!!!

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
[ QUOTE ]
sgstd said:
More!!!!!
Love the tone bro!!! Gr8 playing...are you gonna post this song?...would love to hear it all!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Please hold on for something original soon.....maybe a collab bro..............

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Khaos said:
[ QUOTE ]
sgstd said:
More!!!!!
Love the tone bro!!! Gr8 playing...are you gonna post this song?...would love to hear it all!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Please hold on for something original soon.....maybe a collab bro..............

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool!!! Can't wait!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts