Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Iron Maiden Meets Pantera, with a double picking worthy of some kind of award. I enjoyed every light speed duel guitar lick, Man, can you score those solos out for me? Nice guitar work.

·
Registered
264 Posts
blaze the trail

Iron Maiden Meets Pantera, with a double picking worthy of some kind of award. I enjoyed every light speed duel guitar lick, Man, can you score those solos out for me? Nice guitar work.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
great mixing and production man... i love the way u panned the light speed harmonies to the far left and right.. really makes it alot clearer.. especially when u have THAT many notes goign on at the same time lol :) very smart production man..
great job!

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Wow that made it even more wild Yakamashii!!
Lol I'll go and burn my guitar now ;)

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bones_19l said:
thks bro :) btw i`m not sure if i have the patience to tab it out lol too many notes lol

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
andrewtheshreddr said:
great mixing and production man... i love the way u panned the light speed harmonies to the far left and right.. really makes it alot clearer.. especially when u have THAT many notes goign on at the same time lol :) very smart production man..
great job!
thks andrew :D

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rid said:
Wow that made it even more wild Yakamashii!!
Lol I'll go and burn my guitar now ;)
thks rid :D

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Your song title presents a conundrum because I'm not sure how a dragon (or anyone for that matter) could sleep through this song. It totally rocks and your playing is phenomenal!~~!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
ahh - this will be why the other thread was closed :lol:

Top playing and once again their is that stunning tight rhythm playing. Brilliant leads as usual too. Quality work mate :thumb:

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ksdb said:
Your song title presents a conundrum because I'm not sure how a dragon (or anyone for that matter) could sleep through this song. It totally rocks and your playing is phenomenal!~~!
thks bro :D btw this is name is some sort of a martial art mystic skill :D not a sleeping one though lol:lol:

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Goport said:
ahh - this will be why the other thread was closed :lol:

Top playing and once again their is that stunning tight rhythm playing. Brilliant leads as usual too. Quality work mate :thumb:
:D thks alot goport :D appreciated it very2 much

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thks to all who have dropped by and listening !! :D appreciated it :D

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mike4beka said:
Dude what can't you do?? That is pure BASS (BADASSALICIOUS) freaking awesome man!! I love your shred post brah!
thks mike4beka :D

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Man...everytime I see a new post from you, I know that I'm gonna be amazed again!!!:woot: This is no exception....just wicked bro!!!!:jam:

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ashilan said:
Top notch playing! Great tune!
thks master ashilan:jam: appreciated very much :D

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Roy Bratbakken said:

:jam:
Damn, man!
That's INSANE!!!
:jam:

I had to put it on again,
'cause I couldn't believe my ears the first time!

Awsome Playing!!!
:icon_thum

Roy.

thks :D thks for dropping by... appreciated it very much !!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts