Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you sugest a bunch of songs that are not commonly knowed for our joy? It doesnt matter if its a knowed song in your circles but give em a chance to be listened by diverse forumers. It also doesnt matter if its a very knowed band, but try to say a song that is not knowed, like METALLICA, its ok but dont sugest Enter Sandman :thumb: Give the forumers an start point from your fav bands or bands that worth the time (and maybe the D/L). Oh yea, and remember, dont start a debate about hey that song is popular....!!

OK, I start with:

ANDROMEDA- The Words Unspoken

BumBleFoot_ Wasted Away, T-Jonez, Go, Vomit, Q Fever...and the list goes ....hes fu%&in awesome.

Greg Howe_ Direct Injection

Dream Theater: EVE Petrucci cant play with emotion you said...?:)

Chris Brooks- A Crack in the hourglass This guy is Highly recomended if you want an instrumental prog rock. Super pro and a great guy.

Liquid Tension Experiment- Freedom of Speach

Chroma key_ Undertow- The band of the ex- Dream Teather keyboard player Kevin Moore. One of my all time fav songs.

Marcel Coenen_ Moyra ...amazing talented super virtuoso plenty with taste...a fan of his work.

Gary Hoey Peace Pipe, Motown Fever

Neil Zaza Everything i should have said, Journey to Texas ...Theres so much from him beyond Im Alright.

Planet X Ignotus per ignotum

Spock´s Beard Waste Away

Marillion Easter

Steve Morse TumeniNotes, Joy to the world

Vanden Plas inside of your head

Vitalij Kuprij Symphony V

SymphonyX Egypt

Shawn Lane NOT AGAIN ok, ok maybe pop, but every guitarist deserve to listen this fallen master of the instrument.

If someone felt atracted to a song i posted here please reply, i want to know your toughts :thumb:

·
Banned
6,972 Posts
Most of the Iron Maiden "B" sides are incredible...

Here is a listing of some of my faves:

Reach Out
Drifter (live)
I've got the Fire (live)
Crosseyed Mary

If you haven't already checked out these tunes, you will not be disappointed.

Cheed and Cambria also have a really great song on their recent album, Good Apollo I'm Burning. The song is called "The Suffering"

·
Registered
346 Posts
Skid Row - B-Side Ourselves - Little Wing (cover) is pretty good.

·
BRAVO TIME
3,140 Posts
Whitecross -Nagasake
Bloodline-Stone cold hearted
Lynyrd Skynyrd-I know a little
Cry of Love-Carnival (off the Brother CD)
Scorpions-I Can't explain
All these are just butt kicken rockers with scorchin solos.:biggthump :biggthump :biggthump :biggthump

·
Registered
117 Posts
verga said:
Marcel Coenen_ Moyra ...amazing talented super virtuoso plenty with taste...a fan of his work.
I loooooooooove that song, endless is pretty good as well.

verga - AGAIN! said:
Neil Zaza[/COLOR] Everything i should have said, Journey to Texas ...Theres so much from him beyond Im Alright.
- have you got the Melodica album?

verga - AGAIN! said:
Shawn Lane NOT AGAIN ok, ok maybe pop, but every guitarist deserve to listen this fallen master of the instrument.
- amen brudda!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gotta hear all those tunes. Its always refreshing to choose the right songs if your about to spend a lot of hours with new musicall material.

KIRK: yes i have that album and i like it a lot. There are so many interesting moments on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.