Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
:) Sounds good!

Yea, I originally downloaded mine from the MEGA links on that blog that I posted in the request thread for this. They were fine at the time but are mostly dead now. Point is that was my source for these so who knows if the poster on that blog posted those with an error that isnt present in the torrent.

Awaiting your results :)
Okay, I just checked the torrent download and disc2 plays just fine in VLC player, so the torrent is good. I'll upload disc2 from the torrent so everyone can directly download it without waiting for the torrent. Thanks for your help - great job on this upload!!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Okay, I just checked the torrent download and disc2 plays just fine in VLC player, so the torrent is good. I'll upload disc2 from the torrent so everyone can directly download it without waiting for the torrent. Thanks for your help - great job on this upload!!
Thank you! I am going to download that and replace my disc 2 in the folder. That'll be later tonight :)

Just in case anyone might be interested I am attaching an info file that details the 10 Volume's contents that I found on-line.

And thanks again warewolf for your dedicated efforts on this!
Thanks Scottie! Putting that in the folder now - my copy of this set did not have any info file.

Okay guys, here's the download link for disc2 that I got from the torrent site. Tested and works fine with VLC player.

3.89 GB folder on MEGA
Sick :)

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Thanks for this. Are all the fixes now in the original link or does a guy have to download all the fixes too?
The link in my OP is current and up to date. I will be reuploading Disc 4 tomorrow though as errors have been reported with that one as well. May as well just wait to DL til tomorrow sometime :p

41 - 60 of 76 Posts