Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of many Corrs shows that I will be sharing over time.

Live at the Sopot Festival
Release: ??-??-1998 Region: N/A Code: N/A
Live at the Sopot Festival, Poland, August 21, 1998

1. Forgiven Not Forgotten
2. Carraroe Jig
3. What Can I Do
4. The Right Time
5. Queen Of Hollywood
6. Dreams
7. Haste To The Wedding Part I
8. Haste To The Wedding Part II
9. Runaway
10. Only When I Sleep
11. Hopelessly Addicted
12. I Never Loved You Anyway
13. So Young
14. Toss The Feathers

Info file and Album art included in rar file. No pass.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LIHIS4NZ

This is my first posting to this forum, so feedback about format or info is appreciated.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Seeing as how you just gave me what looks like a couple of hours of great music, the least I can do is spend a minute or two with the feedback :smile:

The promise of more Corrs is a good one, I'll happily download whatever you care to share (assuming of course that I don't already have it...).

Format: My theory is that storage is incredibly cheap (I'm old enough to remember 20mb hard drives being several hundred dollars...) so having the highest quality possible is the best option. I can always downgrade the show to .mp3/lossy if I want to put it on my mp3 player, but would much prefer that the show that stays on the computer to be .flac or some other lossless format.

Megaupload/RS: I don't have a RS account so I prefer to see files over at MU as I can download/set up more than one at a time. However I also don't look a gift horse (show) in the mouth & will work with whatever is easiest for you.

Thanks again for the concert, it's downloading right now. I'll give it a listen a little later.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts