Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still have to get my WahWah straight but this ones easy and surprised no ones jumped on it yet. I think im addicted to the Satchman now...lol......hope yas dig it!

Attachments

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Well hell yeah axe !!!!!!!!! Satch himself would be proud of ya !!!!! Great job my friend .... always love your satch !!!:icon_thum

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
sounded Gr8. :dance:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
I love this tune!!..AXE you did an amazing job bud!!:icon_cool :icon_peac

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Excellent job Axe!!!!!! My fave Satch tune!

G

·
Great Job Axe, Another fav Satch tune of mine...I think this tune is one of the easiest to play note wise but its still a challenge to get the phrasing right, I did a keyboard version of this tune a little while back but I lost it after a PC crash...keep the satch tunes coming, your renditions are always great.
:rock:

P.S.I am learning to play Memories at the moment so if I ever complete it, I'll post it here, its challenging though especially for my guitar playing...

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for all your comments, Go, Linda, SG, Justin and atimmons. I ve been a satch fan since the '80's but only now can i play his stuff.....it was hard back then and hours of work and still couldnt get it just right...now that i can sort of play his stuff , its really great to get input and opinions on it cause as all you guitar players know, we are rarely satified with our own stuff but your comments mean alot to me and you guys derseve partial credit on everything i do so....Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts