Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Are these soundboard or audience recordings? I want to know what I'm downloading ya know?

·
Registered
76 Posts
My friend Terry once browsed the internet and found a nice web selling lots of brand Jordan shoes, and other brand name shoes like Gucci Shoes, nike shoes and Prada Shoes. Besides, there are many Brand Jeans,hoodies,T-shirts,and sunglasses. Most of the products are related to sports. Terry is very interested in Jordan shoes here. After he contacted with the owner, he got to know that his favorite shoes are in stock and the shipping fee is free. What's more,he was much satisfied with the price. It is very cheap after he got the discount. So Terry paid for the shoes soon and received the goods in 5 business days. Now he often goes to visit this web and always get surprices from it since it is updated everyday. Terry thinks that shopping online has lots of advantages.It can save much time and money.And there are much more goods choices than the real shops. You can just stay at home ,sit in front of the computer and search your favourite items,then receive your goods within several days after you paid. Is it wonderful? What do you think of it? Do you like shopping online?
are u trying to sell us shoes or what?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Are these soundboard or audience recordings? I want to know what I'm downloading ya know?

The back covers say:

"some tracks are audience recording and the sound quality is not good"

Also each disc is only 45mb...69 through 70's live recordings

Maybe that can help with folk's downloading decisions

·
Registered
7 Posts
They are encoded at 96 kbps. I'm not being judgemental, just letting people know so that they know what they are getting :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts