Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, thanks for taking a listen, this is my first recording and i decided to do the extremist cos i really like that song.
i screwed it up a little.
pls give me advice on hw to improve and stuff such as hw to make my recording sound better? cos i think it was quite bad. i just recorded into a mic over the bt.

thanks a lot. CHEERS.!

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
recording might not have been the "best" ever but dude you guitar playing was badass man! Great job there and if you want' know about recording check out The Uln's Home recording guide .....should be in the Home Recording Section....the Uln is a killer guitar player and recording guru!!!

G

·
not bad at all...might could use a little noise reduction..like for that hissing sound at the beginning...other than that awesome playin.:rock:

G

·
Dong said:
thanks so much guys. i'll be sure to check the guide out.

hw do i reduce the hiss sound? isit because i recorded thru a mic???
probably. if your recording software has noise reduction, hiss reduction you can use that. you should get an adapter and record through the line in on your soundcard. check out the recording tutorial that mike was talking about.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
damn nice playing man..!
just watch out a little for the clipping..
man u really got great tone...perfect for the song..
great job! way to go..

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
That was bloody great. as for improving the recording - if you are using an amp sim type of thing - ie pod/v-amp gt-6 maybe you could plug in direct to the usb/sound card.?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts