1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
That was killa Linda!:rock:

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
Excellent, excellent :bowdown: This is probably going to date me, but I saw Fleetwood Mac (With Peter Green, Jeremy Spencer and Danny Kirwan on guitars) do this live at the Whiskey in LA many, many moons ago. They had an underage section in the balcony, but some guy the size of a Hummer informed you that a glass of pop would be $5. Thanks for the post, and bringing back a great memory.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was great linda, awesome job!!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys for your replies..... it was fun to do and thats what its all about:icon_thum

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
This was Excellent Linda & crew :)

ahh brought back some cool memories :), any1 remember the Judas Priest version too?

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Yes! I love the Peter Green era Fleetwood Mac. This song is one of my favourites. Both the Fleetwod Mac version and the Judas Priest version too of course :rock:

Anyway. This cover was great! Backing was very close to the original and had the same feeling. Vocals fit in very well. Killer cover!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
oh heck. I am stunned! Brilliant! Very cool indeed.:bowdown::bowdown: :icon_thum

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Thanks everybody for listening and replying , we did this last night and we managed to see off nearly 1 litre of Brandy !:drunk: When i heard it this morning i couldnt believe the clipping but it was a really good night . Next time im going to get linda to do a song sober ........

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I was more familar with the Judas Priest version of this song (being the young metal head at the time). This version sounds excellent. Linda, your vocals fit this very well. For some reason, parts of this remind me of Velvet Underground or Sonic Youth. The backing track is excellent too.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Wow! What can I say that hasn't been said already?

Great vocals once again Linda and Art was brilliant of course.
Well done for putting this together, must have taken some doing, especially with all that Brandy flowing.
I love the early Fleetwood Mac stuff, but unlike some others above who have shown their age, I have only seen Peter Green recently with his Splinter Group.
Got some old Fleetwood Mac on video though.
This sounded excellent, not the same ...... but that is how I like to hear covers....done with the guitarist's and vocalist's own style..........

.......and Linda and Art never dissappoint! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wow! Now that brings back memories. Good Job on this, love the duals on the fade out :thumb:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts