Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Summer NAMM: Peavey Introduces Innovative JSX™ 412 Cabinet with Direct-Out Crossover

July 21, 2005

Peavey proudly introduces the innovative new JSX 412 guitar cabinet, which boasts four custom-designed, rear-mounted 12" JSX loudspeakers and a direct-out speaker simulator/crossover for sending the cabinet directly to a recording or live sound mixing console.

"These 4x12 cabs truly rock—they're an engineer's dream, and a guitar player's, too!" says guitar legend Joe Satriani, who co-designed his signature JSX Series with Peavey. "The speaker simulator output enables you to take a line level out of the back that sounds like a miked JSX cabinet and send it to a recording device or front-of-house input for a discrete, powerful guitar sound without any bleed."

The speakers are not bypassed when this special crossover is engaged, so players can crank at stage volume while sending a perfectly miked JSX tone to the house system.

In addition, Joe Satriani's JSX loudspeakers will also be available separately in 16-ohm and 8-ohm versions (MSRP TBA).

The JSX 412 will be available in Q3 2005 from authorized Peavey dealers.

Click to enlarge

Features
  • 400 watts continuous power handling
  • 16 ohms mono; 8 ohms stereo
  • Four 12" custom, rear-mounted JSX loudspeakers
  • 11-ply birch baffle
  • Cabinet-voiced direct out crossover
  • Available in slant and straight versions
  • U.S. MSRP $899.99

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well ill be looking to sell my xxl cab...still in perfect ungigged condition...then i will talk to my Peavey dealer to see what price i can get....but as soon as i do get it, youll know

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
When it comes to amps...Peavey is always coming up with new cool ideas. I have had 3 of them in the past.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts