Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now here is a new band that is a real band. i bought their cd last week "Hot Fuss". i was floored. it is freaking awesome so.... GO GET IT NOW! LOL.

there very few newer bands that i like. these guys sound like a more rocked version of the Cure. the lead singer sounds just like robert smith. and get this they actually have a keyboard player....yes thats right a keyboardist. you dont see that often today. the lead singer sings AND plays keyboards. you dont see that often either. talented guys. :) :jam:

· Registered
2,663 Posts
MattM said:
now here is a new band that is a real band. i bought their cd last week "Hot Fuss". i was floored. it is freaking awesome so.... GO GET IT NOW! LOL.

there very few newer bands that i like. these guys sound like a more rocked version of the Cure. the lead singer sounds just like robert smith. and get this they actually have a keyboard player....yes thats right a keyboardist. you dont see that often today. the lead singer sings AND plays keyboards. you dont see that often either. talented guys. :) :jam:
They sound very 80's new wave from the clips I found on the website. Not my cup of tea but if you like that sort of style...you'll like them. I'm just an old aging headbanger set in my ways.:icon_thum

· ~Free Will~
6,039 Posts
I heard a few of there tunes Matt...Purty cool indeed...They do have that 80s feel to them as alot of new rock bands do..Like Franz Ferdinand..:thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.