Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Must admit , Ender sort of inspired me to do something Original , so i started to put this together . It was going to be an instrumental but i got severley bogged down , so Linda wrote some lyrics and i sung it !. Its very cliche but i was really stumped . :icon_peac

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
bluesplayer said:
Must admit , Ender sort of inspired me to do something Original , so i started to put this together . It was going to be an instrumental but i got severley bogged down , so Linda wrote some lyrics and i sung it !. Its very cliche but i was really stumped . :icon_peac
This is really good, bluesplayer. :thumbup: Great vocal work here, pal. The music is awesome...very infectious, great all around sound. Nicely mixed as well...a superior effort.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
doesn't sound cliche to me - it sounds pretty fresh and thereare a lot of vocal ideas in there. some bits of the backing are very well realised. The leadbreak is great but too quiet imo. over all very cool use of dynamics it nevers sounds cluttered. I probably would have done some more vox on the fade out but that is just me. Fantastic overall :thumb:

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx guys , truth is Linda wrote loads of lyrics for this but i didnt have enough song ! , so i ripped out a couple of lines . What she wrote was superb , but i mixed it up to save time :scratch: . thanx again

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
:woot: I think this is gr8, bro!!!! Awesome composition!!!:bowdown: More origionals from you, please!!!:icon_thum

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Wow now this is fresh and cool.
Thanks for sharing.
:icon_thum

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
WWWWWWWWWWWWHHOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Let me have it !!!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZE!!!
E-Mail me !!! [email protected]
This has Dio/Turner written all over it !!!!!!!!!
Pleeeeze Let it be Mine !!!!!!!!

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Excellent playin and singin Bluesplayer ! Linda great lyrics 2 hun ! Always impressed with both of your alls music ! Love this one ! :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
I loved this guys!!! Mighty great imo!!! Awesome stuff!!! Creativity and talent pouring over!!! :rock: :rock: :woot:

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Very fresh, BP! THis is original and very unique; a high-quality original composition and excellent production (with the one exception that I agree with the comments about the guitar work needing to be boosted a bit in the mix; it has great potential for beefing up with some bite). I saved this one. Kind of reminds me of Zepplein a bit (which I have been listening to a lot recently).

Awesome job. Please write more like this. :thumbup:

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks KC , i have a few ideas here that i will try to put together , thanks for your comments , i always enjoy reading what you have to say , thanks !:thumb:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Geordie said:
WWWWWWWWWWWWHHOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Let me have it !!!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZE!!!
E-Mail me !!! [email protected]
This has Dio/Turner written all over it !!!!!!!!!
Pleeeeze Let it be Mine !!!!!!!!
Just do a "right click, Save-As"

·
Registered
574 Posts
Wow... this is really very well put together... The music and the lyrics are awesome. Well done!!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Superb yet again!..great toon & lyrics!:dance:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Killer tune here BP, Very well written with lots of movement in the arrangement, luv this progressive kind of stuff, right up my alley. Lots of great riffs going on in the background, great lyrics by Linda too :grin:. Honored that you mentioned me :cool:

Eric

1 - 19 of 19 Posts