14. Pre-Aberinkula
15. Aberinkula

http://rapidshare.com/files/173310010/MV20080722S.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/173313727/MV20080722S.part2.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/173316312/MV20080722S.part3.rar

·
Registered
23 Posts
Loborio, you are the biggest fuck head that is around. tape yourself instead of stealing the shit and alter the files.

This dude took the files from here:
http://www.guitars101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79166

he takes recordings from other peoples sites, puts a link to his lousy blog in the file's tag to get all the credits. if that the only way for you to get a boner, then it will be...

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have never pretended to be the taper of anything I post over here... every time I have known who the taper of a show is I have given him proper credit... did you record this show, I will be more than happy to give you the proper credit. So chill down and enjoy sunday...

·
Registered
23 Posts
too bad you simply ignore the line

* DO NOT SHARE IN MP3 OR ANY OTHER LOSSY FORMATS

when you download my recordings, and repost them as if they were made for your blog exclusively.

yer, I cannot do nothing about what people do to the recordings after I publicaly release them, but I wasnt asking for too much, and if people are just being disrespectful pricks and start insulting me if i point out their behaviour sucks, then there is only one thing I can do in the future, keep them for myself and not let them be heard by anyone else.

this whole thing is so stupid, I have never asked you to take the links down or anything, I was just aksing, if it was too much to have kept the files as they were initially, before you started insulting me...

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i don't do flacs, and I did not download them from your blog, how the hell do you want me to know who the taper is...

·
Registered
23 Posts
the tag's of the flac files say that I am the taper, and they even include my email address, which you obviously remove and replace with a link to your blog...

if you dont do flac, than dont downlaod flac and convert to mp3 any longer...

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
as i said... i didnt download this from your blog, I got it already as mp3's no tags on it... sorry if I insulted your gentle soul... I have handled in good faith, proof to me that you are the taper and offcourse I will give you the credit you deserve, apart from that, stop spoiling my sunday by calling me names etc etc... obviously in your little nazi mind , (as you stated in a message on my blog)... "...all southamericans are thieves" , but the days that you guys could send someone to treblinka just because you wanted are long over...

·
Registered
23 Posts
zenacher, i called you a liar coz that is (obviously) entirely true. ok that sentense about south americans was a bit harsh, lets say you're not the first south american to drive me nuts, denying facts and posting shit from others and claim to know nothing.

lots of the shows u have over there at your blog seem to be taken from dime anyways, so claiming you got them all in mp3 is just a lame excuse to me.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All kidding aside, I dont have an account on Dime, I have gotten most of these shows from an argentinian site. I'll pm you the address if you want to go and see for yourself.

·
Registered
39 Posts
denying facts and posting shit from others and claim to know nothing.....lots of the shows u have over there at your blog seem to be taken from dime anyways, so claiming you got them all in mp3 is just a lame excuse to me.
Of course the man has a an account there,I know his Dime user name;IP and so forth;-)

He is just trying to pull wool over your eyes,you are not the first one he plays his silly games with,seems to be his only occupation :brittish:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Of course the man has a an account there,I know his Dime user name;IP and so forth;-)

He is just trying to pull wool over your eyes,you are not the first one he plays his silly games with,seems to be his only occupation :brittish:
well then, many people are trying to play silly games, but the good thing about it is, they all get caught and its fun to see how they still deny.

You cannot fool detective retrodude83, dear zenarcher. just be a man and lets stop this silly kindergaden. I'm over it, I'll give in as I said already, there's nothing I can do about what you do, but at least I can prevent my recordings to get released in the near future.

if you had pm'd me, and asked if I'd be cool with my recording being posted in mp3, I may have made an exception if you had reffered to my blog... it's just the lack of respect that annoys me about all that.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
when I posted this I didnt know who recorded it, and if you would give me the address to your blog I would surely put a link to it on the post... but you guys need to chill the fuck down with the paranoia level and get a life... this is just a hobby not a matter of life and death...

·
Registered
23 Posts
again you are lying, i posted the address to my blog on your blog, in the first comment I made, which you gave me a nasty reply back and afterwards deleted all the posts I made.

you see how silly it all goes? stop pretending you knew nothing...

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
before we degenerate into a I said you said situation.... (you didn't post any link, and i deleted your messages because of the reiterative use of foul language) can you kids stop acting like a bunch of drama queens and give me the darn link to the blog in question so I can post the link... now I'm off to enjoy the rest of my Sunday, I strongly suggest everybody else does the same. I will not reply any further to your repeated insults.

·
Registered
23 Posts
before we degenerate into a I said you said situation.... (you didn't post any link, and i deleted your messages because of the reiterative use of foul language) can you kids stop acting like a bunch of drama queens and give me the darn link to the blog in question so I can post the link... now I'm off to enjoy the rest of my Sunday, I strongly suggest everybody else does the same. I will not reply any further to your repeated insults.
so that's why you posted another recording of mine(this one)just after I got in touch with you for the first time today... because you dont know nothing at all!? and of course you ahd no intension of provoking me by doing that, just a coincidence right? whatever...

go and fuck yourself in the ass douchebag

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
and on we go with the foul language... your mother should wash your mouth with some soap young man...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts