1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
The download information and cd inserts lists this show as
The Outlaws
My Father's Place
WNEW-FM Broadcast
October 11th, 1986

Is the Bottom Line another name for My Father's Place? Just trying to properly identify the show. In any event thanks for posting a great Outlaws show. I am trying to get a copy of an Outlaws show from 2007. I'll post it once I get it.

Hughie Thomasson...gone but not forgotten

· Registered
1,217 Posts
two seperate clubs...the bottom line was located in the heart of greenwich village, nyc and my fathers place was located in roslyn, long island
the outlaws did play the bottom line on november 10, 1986 (show was broadcast on wnew-fm according to the bottomline timeline page).

· Registered
1,153 Posts
Did WNEW-FM broadcast two shows by the Outlaws, four weeks apart, in 1986, with one date being 10-11 and the other being 11-10? That's just too much of a chance of being confused.

On this concert the band says that they are at The Bottom Line, not My Father's Place, so I'll bet that the date stated on the Bottom Line's web page is correct (11-10-1986). By 1986 southern rock would not have gotten two concerts on the air in New York City by the same band, on the same station in one month. Not the Outlaws. Maybe the Allman Brothers Band.

I'm just a stickler for having the correct date and venue as my collection in now huge. Hope that helps someone out there.

Again, thank you for putting this show up for everyone to enjoy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.