Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

The Prophet

944 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Kai Yakamashii 
#1 ·
This is a small instrumental piece I made when I was studying some scales and modes - phrygian A minor I think this is.
I hope I attached the file like I should - first time.

http://www.guitars101.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=10604.mp3

Attachments

#3 ·
Gr8 composistion. The only thing I would say is too work on the bends and vibrato a bit. Gr8 Job I'll be watching you!!!!!:laugh:

#6 ·
This was great, great job! :thumb: :thumb:

#7 ·
Thanks guys!

I know my technique is not really adequate, but ‘cause I play just for fun with no great ambitions any more it’s quite enough for me. I try to compensate with ideas and feeling the lacks in technique. I recorded that piece about two years ago, now my bends are a little more precise. I avoided bending for ages 'cause just didn’t get them right.
Maybe I upload some longer song soon with vocals and all - maybe some cover tune this time.

#9 ·
Hey man I remember why I coudln't hear this song....my winamp wasn't accepting the file but I got that fixed. Hey your playing sounds really good ....the song was pretty good indeed man! I like to hear more rythmns in there but that is just me! I can't wait to hear some more post!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.