Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
time for some real punk rock. :D one of my fav Ramones songs. i made the BT my self and did all the guitars. no vox on it yet. although there is a small solo toward the middle of it.
ive been getting into mastering mixes lately and i tried some new stuff on this one. i think i might have drove the compressor a little too hard :eek:...lol. let me know what you think of it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
MattM said:
time for some real punk rock. :D one of my fav Ramones songs. i made the BT my self and did all the guitars. no vox on it yet. although there is a small solo toward the middle of it.
ive been getting into mastering mixes lately and i tried some new stuff on this one. i think i might have drove the compressor a little too hard :eek:...lol. let me know what you think of it.
Yoohoo!!!:rock:

I Believe in Miracles too.

GREAT rendition bro, RAMONES rule!!!:rock:

·
Registered
17 Posts
MattM said:
Straight up.

Great sound!!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
MattM said:
ive been getting into mastering mixes lately and i tried some new stuff on this one. i think i might have drove the compressor a little too hard :eek:...lol.
The song sounds okay, I didn't notice any compression problems. It's kind of funny to use compression on a punk rock song. Punk is usually all about sounding loud and raw and the compressor has a tendency of taming everything. The lead guitar part sounded great. Would be easier to judge the rest of the song with some vocals on it, but I'm sure it would be fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.