Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Breakfast at Tiffany`s by the Rembrants , this is simply played to death

Any song by Coldplay..............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz boooooooooooring !

The Theme tune to that pile of shite "Friends"

Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison , again, this song is played to death

Karaoke women faves such as Crazy (Patsy Cline zzzzzz) , Big Spender, These boots are made for walkin and Its raining men

That Bastard song all blokes detest ...I will Survive by Gladys Knight & The pips .............AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH :cry2:

Right , there is a selection of songs I never ever want to hear again, lets read yours .

BD:(6):

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Oh don't get me started.....here's a few, but there are many!

Ramble on - Zep
Dazed and Confused - Zep
Good Times, bad.....-Zep
Whole Lotta love - Zep
Gallows pole - Zep
Cold Shot - SRV
Bullet hits the bone - Golden Earring
Hey Joe - Hendrix
Foxy Lady - Hendrix
All Tom Petty
All Offspring
All AudioSlave
All Red Hot Silly Peckers
That Floyd song that always segways into Another Brick in the wall.
Boulevard of Broken Dreams - GreenDay
Photograph - Nickelback
Are you gonna go my way - L. Kravitz
All Collective Soul
Vertigo - U2

I'll think of alot more later.

·
40 ain't bad
99 Posts
I'm getting sick of Floyd. They play the hell out of it around here.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Stairway,Freebird,anything by Mellencamp,Petty,Nickleback,or Van Morrison,Roadhouse,LA Woman,Devil Inside,Simply Irresistable,Start Me Up.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
stevieb91 said:
Stairway,Freebird,anything by Mellencamp,Petty,Nickleback,or Van Morrison,Roadhouse,LA Woman,Devil Inside,Simply Irresistable,Start Me Up.
yeah, thats a good list....and I hate most Nirvana songs and "Rooster" form Alice in Chains!! Enough with the friggin' Rooster already!!!:rant:

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Sampson1 said:
Slipknot (hate em), All Along Watchtower, Crazy Train, Comfortably Numb, (good songs, just overplayed)
I hate Slipknot too..and M, Manson, Nine Inch Nails need to go away forever!

Still love Crazy Train and Comfortably Numb but they are overplayed. Out of all Floyd songs, Comfortably Numb is my favorite so its better to hear that than the rest.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
I can't believe what you're all saying! I love my overplayed classics.
I'd never say I'd never want to hear a song again unless it's really, really bad to begin with.
When a song is overplayed, I just don't listen to it that often.
Songs like stairway to heaven for example can still give me the chills, you just cant play it every day.

Also, since I'm a big floyd fan, I'm really curious as to what the song that always segways into another brick in the wall might be... The happiest days of our lives? Don't leave me now?

I must say I got a bit surpries by all the good tunes in your list RiffAddict, I mean, you have a great taste in music otherwise (PRIEEEST!!! :irock:).

I do agree on nickelback tho. We only get 2 radio channels at work, and they're basically the same. Pop chart kinda stuff. I want to add all those tunes to my list when I think about it. I just don't know their names.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Naifuzan said:
I must say I got a bit surpries by all the good tunes in your list RiffAddict, I mean, you have a great taste in music otherwise (PRIEEEST!!! :irock:).

I do agree on nickelback tho. We only get 2 radio channels at work, and they're basically the same. Pop chart kinda stuff. I want to add all those tunes to my list when I think about it. I just don't know their names.
Well, I've been hearing some of those songs for 25-30 years on the radio over and over again and enough is enough. I don't even want to hear the same 3 Priest songs that the radio plays constantly. Led Zeppelin has so many better songs that are rarely played that I'd rather hear...Those Hendrix songs to me are old and tired and need to be put to rest already. Honestly how may times can one hear Cold Shot and not want to puke? There are alot of better songs that could be played other than the same old stuff over and over and over again, thats all I'm saying.:jerkit:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Naifuzan said:
I can't believe what you're all saying! I love my overplayed classics.
I'd never say I'd never want to hear a song again unless it's really, really bad to begin with.
When a song is overplayed, I just don't listen to it that often.
Songs like stairway to heaven for example can still give me the chills, you just cant play it every day.

Also, since I'm a big floyd fan, I'm really curious as to what the song that always segways into another brick in the wall might be... The happiest days of our lives? Don't leave me now?

I agree with all you said here Naif:clap: ..Except I love Nickelback:grin:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
rain said:
I agree with all you said here Naif:clap: ..Except I love Nickelback:grin:

I agree with you and Naif Mandy, and Nickelback kicksass!!! :thumb: :thumb: As for some songs I could do without hearing well to be honest I pretty burnt out on Rush lol, they play the shit out of them here lol :crap:

·
PantallicA
488 Posts
all i got to say any of these new bands listening to them is like a chore they lack so much musical common sense that they might aswell be deserted to a desert island!!!!! but the one i hate the most is the 5th song on panteras far beyond driven, man what drugs were they on the rest kicks osa bin ladens ASS tho!:icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil

·
Registered
886 Posts
biggus dikkus said:
Breakfast at Tiffany's wasn't by The Rembrants, it as by 'Deep Blue Something'.

I would gladly not like to hear Oasis, The Streets, Robbie Williams and most of the tosh that is polluting our radio waves ever again.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Stairway to Heaven - Zeppelin
Paranoid - Sabbath
Iron Man - Sabbath
Iron Maiden - (do I really need to tell you who wrote this song?)
Running Free - See above song title
Roll the Bones - RUSH (they have over 100 songs, and RTBs is good, but I'm done with it for now).

·
Registered
748 Posts
I never want to hear bubblegum pop/rock or rap music ever again(although that Staceys mom video was pretty cool) also opera & most country music makes me want to commit mass homicide! That pretty much sums it up for me:ne_nau:

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Sabertoothedfly said:
most country music makes me want to commit mass homicide! That pretty much sums it up for me:ne_nau:
Talk about wanting to slit your wrists, I work in an office next to a bunch of redneck print press operators who blast "old" country at full volome so they can hear it over the loud presses. I can't have my stereo cranked very loud in my office because I share with others so I can't drown out the George Jones, Merle Haggard, Johnny Paycheck, etc so I'm in redneck HELL almost everyday.:banghead:

·
Registered
107 Posts
biggus dikkus said:
I think this song was be Deep Blue Somthing. Anyway, I also would love never to hear this again.

Also 'My Humps' by Black Eye Peas. This choice needs no explaination!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts