Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Hi mate...playing is great but the tone is very fizzy-can't fault the playing tho. Also, you'd prolly get much better response in the Tribute Section? If you want it moving, ask the Jam Room Mod.

Good work, looking forward to hearing the finished item. :thumb:

·
What ya Lookin Fer?
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wahwah said:
Hi mate...playing is great but the tone is very fizzy-can't fault the playing tho. Also, you'd prolly get much better response in the Tribute Section? If you want it moving, ask the Jam Room Mod.

Good work, looking forward to hearing the finished item. :thumb:
Thanks Chris, I was playing with some echo in audition and I think it might have caused it to sound that way. I still have the tracks without echo and I'll try to EQ them a little better. ;)

I kinda figured the tribute section would be better, but 3Fingers put a sticky about unfinished pieces going in the Jam Room :confused:

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
keihan said:
Thanks Chris, I was playing with some echo in audition and I think it might have caused it to sound that way. I still have the tracks without echo and I'll try to EQ them a little better. ;)

I kinda figured the tribute section would be better, but 3Fingers put a sticky about unfinished pieces going in the Jam Room :confused:
Yeah, I think the concern was that people were posting 5 versions of things and it makes sense to consolidate them all in the same thread or edit and put the new one in it's place.

·
What ya Lookin Fer?
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wahwah said:
Yeah, I think the concern was that people were posting 5 versions of things and it makes sense to consolidate them all in the same thread or edit and put the new one in it's place.
Ahhh.. I see. That makes sense.

No problems though. This should be finished up pretty soon ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts