Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color="orange">*** APOLOGIES TO WAHWAH ***</font>

Hi there,

Thunder are gearing up their promotion and campaign as they launch a new album and single release.

I'm going to see them in November, AND GOT 2 BACKSTAGE PASSES !!!!

Anyway, you can listen to some of their sound samples here. I absolutely love the band. The three things that stick out to me are:
  • Danny's Voice
  • The strumming style of the guitarist
  • The general songwriting and lyrics
Anyway, if you're interested, VanMan and I tried to capture the Thunder vibe in our very first collab which I have reposted in the Covers Section...

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
One of the most underrated bands I've ever heard. If you haven't checked them out yet, do it. I love those guys.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Seen these guys 5 times.....they are superb!!!!!!.....off to see them again next month supporting Peter Frampton and Deep Purple!!!!!!

Also saw them supporting Bon Jovi....Van Halen were the other support band!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<font color="red">27th OCTOBER 2004 : BBC 6 MUSIC INTERVIEW</font>

Earlier today Luke & Danny recorded an interview with Bruce Dickinson for his Rock Show on BBC 6 Music.

The interview is set to air on Saturday 30th October and will also feature the new single as well as 2 more songs from the forthcoming album 'The Magnificent Seventh'. The show airs between 11pm and 1am.

Tune in at:
<font color="red">http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/</font>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.