Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Wow Scott this was awesome man, amazing job!!

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ty bud. glad you liked this. i tried to nail the solo ,, but some parts on the second solo for most part are a bitch for me to do them bends that murray does and all. glad you liked it bro! thanks again!

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
man my setup is messed up someow in my recording i dont know why and how to fix it. ever since i got this windopws xp and this dam mixer with windows,, it seems to make my posts sound like crap. i have to figure out why it does it.

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
killer, good to hear you again. Did you do Run to the hills on GB? I thought you did another maiden tune, anyway i like this version.

·
Registered
28 Posts
It sounds as if you used some compression on the track, loved the rythm part, have you checked my take on it?? It's on my files section, please tell me what do you think... Nice backing track eh?? I thought so too

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Awesome playing....but that sound.....arrggggggh!
A damm shame because you played so well!!
Love Maiden......it has been a looong relationship for me with that band....hehe

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Thought it sounded pretty good.....I disagree I didn't think the tone was thin...it was pretty beefy on my surround sound speakers......a slight bit of fuzz now and then ....I mean everyone could probably mix stuff better....but just like everyone else said XaLiNt Job man!!!!

Very Badassalicious

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i redid this beacuse i wasnt happy with the recording,, so im gonna take this file down.I posted another recording of it seperatly. I hope to get my sound kickin better soon on my posts.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts