Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has always been one of my fav maiden tunes and after hearin Tony and Scott's versions i figured i would give it a try.. I made up my own solo as always and i didnt quite get all the levels right, cuz i still dont understand all this recording stuff, and harmonizin kills me anyways lol... but over all for just messin around I dont think its too bad.. hope ya enjoy it as much as i did messin around with it

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Rocking version Wiz. Great playing as usual :thumb:

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Just totally awesome! Love your solos,, and what ya did here! wtg! great to hear you doin covers Don! dont be shy,, and do more bro! this one rocked hard! so what if the solos aint the same,,, i love how you made this your own with the solos and all! wtg!:thumb: :rock: :rock:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wow thx soo much guys, i really appreciate all the kind words, and scott thx man i am glad i can somewhat get away with makin them my own lol

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
well,, what you and tony have done with this backing is a feat in itself in my opinion. I find when I jam to this backing version,, that I can't seem to keep my rhythm flowing like I usually do,, and to me,, I think this backing's timing is off,,But you and Tony make it sound dam good! Could be just me,, I dont know,, so,, I'm glad to Hear you make this rock like the way you did! killa job again!

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i just did the best i could with it thats all scott,, thx again bro... and robbie i shouldnt amzae you bro, your ten times the player i am man., you know i look up to your tone, feel and style:icon_thum

·
Airborne Warrior
699 Posts
Scott Parnell said:
well,, what you and tony have done with this backing is a feat in itself in my opinion. I find when I jam to this backing version,, that I can't seem to keep my rhythm flowing like I usually do,, and to me,, I think this backing's timing is off,,But you and Tony make it sound dam good! Could be just me,, I dont know,, so,, I'm glad to Hear you make this rock like the way you did! killa job again!
Thanks alot man:thumb:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i like to be flexable:sap: :yumyum:

zeppy said:
uh huh amazes me 2 :shock: :sap: so versatile hun , great job !!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts