• The Ulnarian

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • verga

Votes: 3 23.1%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Very cool tune ulny. The bit rate sounded a little low on this and if I recall correctly Eric has relaxed the max size limits on this (provided you don't take the micky too much.)

Good luck :)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Great track Ulny

Hey Ulni, cool track man! You have a very unique talent composing original songs bro. Here is my small track, its a clip from a song i am working in that works for my students in order to practice the sweep picking technique (small, like yours:toothless ). This began as a song i wrote for battle against Kai Y. but it was NOT as heavy as it needed for a battle vs the heavy metal shread god of www.guitars101.com Its softer but....anyway, I hope you like it.

·
I GARAWWWNTEE!!!!!
1,810 Posts
Great job to both...... Ulni gets the originality points, Verga points for technique.... hmmmmm :scratch: :jot: :icon_thum

·
Registered
127 Posts
Both were great songs. Went with Verga this time, his song is more mature/serious oriented palying. I liked the outro a lot and i was hoping to hear more from that phrasing.... :shock:

·
Registered
886 Posts
I'm not sure who to go with yet. They are both great. Just one thing though Verga, is yours a backing track or is it something you composed yourself because I swear I've heard that somewhere before or something very similar? Anyway they are both really cool and I will give them another listen.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Man these both rocked. I loved the sweep picking in Verga's but I am going with Ulnarian cus his is just so original and unique.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Oh yea, Uni is a damn killer composer. Its glad to be whiped with this criteria. Who can beat this guy anyway? All hail the Ulny master!!! :icon_peac

Phil, its a BT that i got from guitarbt.com and someone uploaded a version of his playing....was an aproach of minor runs that i transfromed into sweeps :) Im glad you like it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
verga said:
Phil, its a BT that i got from guitarbt.com and someone uploaded a version of his playing....was an aproach of minor runs that i transfromed into sweeps :) Im glad you like it.
Verga, your version is far superior from the one you are speaking. I wish i could pull of those kind of sweeps as you :icon_eek:

Ulnarian, dont misunderstand me, i like your song too, i guess is not my cup of tea.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I enjoyed listening to both tunes. I agree with everybody's comments. Ulni got the originality (great idea) and Verga, as usual, shows his mastery of the instrument (awesome sweeps, my friend!).

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Wow both were great entries! I really liked the technique verga and Uln I really liked the different directions the song was pulling

Great job guys!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Yeah, Ulni got mine. It was original. I can see the Zombies now........

·
What ya Lookin Fer?
1,568 Posts
Rythameen said:
Nice playing from both sides...............went with Ulny though, his was just crazy and off the wall enough to really grab my attention.:icon_thum

LOL.. No shiat!

Yeh, went with Ulny too.. but gotta say that Verga has some friggn nimble azz fingers.

Great job and hats off to both of you :rock: :bowdown:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts