-My Generation Blues
-Blues Guitar Interlude
15. Won't Get Fooled Again

Link FLAC

Link FLAC - Mirror

·
Registered
171 Posts
Links Are Busted!? Any chance of a Re-Up Loco? Delmar Link Is A Shin File which didn't convert very well to mp3 (Unlike FLAC!).There's like a rattling whistle sound...WEAK! Thanks!,H.P. P.S. C U At #TheWhoHits51U.S.Tour2016!

·
Registered
171 Posts
HIGH COW! I 'EAR You May 'AVE a MP3 Copy of THE WHO - WHO PUT THE BOOT IN! That would be FREAKIN' AWESOME!! I don't if you 'ave MPFIBER or not but it converts YOUTUBE Viddy's to MP3's & It's FREE of course! The Reason I Ask Is "Ooo Pah Poo Doo" by The HIGH NUMBERS is like my FAVORITE tune at the moment.I t doesn't seem to be out there in FREE MP3 land! It's a 2 Track POST.Ooo Pah Poo Doo & Dance To Keep From Crying...I want to say it's from the Railway Hotel Wealdon Eng 10-20-1964 (That's also MPFiberable it (MPFiber) does covert even the LONGEST Youtube Files like others DON'T & it gives you the choice of SPEED 320 ALWAYS!!) Gig. Cheers!,H.P. P.S.C U In DETROIT FEB 27th 2026 THE WHO AT Joe Louis Arena...1 Last Who-Rah!!! #Long Live Rog!! #P.T.Is A GOD!

·
Registered
171 Posts
WOW! 2026 THAT WOULD BE COOL!! THE Ooo FEB 27th 2016! The 1st Show of the 2nd Leg!! The Who-What-Where & Why?,HenryPonds #TheWhoHits!51U.S.A,Tour2016

·
Registered
171 Posts
Thanks Loco-CowCo! This Show held the WORLD RECORD for the LOUDEST Concert EVER!!...Until KISS Broke it! That's about the only thing that KISS could do better than The Who You Bet! PEACE!,HenryPonds

·
Registered
171 Posts
Mr.LOCOW,.....WOW! I thought I'd LOST touch with my Who Trivia. After I posted info of The Who's Claim of the LOUDEST concert of ALL(it's)time. I thought to myself "Put The Boot In" is LIVE at Charlton Athletic Football Grounds London Eng.May 31st 1976! The Charlton Gig was also Keith John Moon's Last Performance in his Motherland of ENGLAND.("He's Got That Motherland Thing,That Motherland Feeling!")The "Put In The Boot" LP consist of 22 Live Tracks. Seven more than the 15 tracks found "Live At Swansea'"(Swansea Is STILL one of my FAVORITE WHO BOOTLEGS!! & I also needed a Digital Copy to BOOT!(As It Were!) Cheers!,H.P. P.S.Thanks BroBeef! P.S.LESS THAN 3 Months until THE WHO KICKS OFF THEIR FINAL LEG OF A FINAL U.S. TOUR IN MY MOTOWN HOMETOWN DETROIT FEB 27TH 2016 #U.S.Tour2016/TheWhoHits51!

·
Banned
1,259 Posts
6-12-1976... that was 7 weeks before my show. And what ashowit was. Utterly fantastic. I still can't make my mind up whether Led Zeppelin or The Who had the best act on the road. They were both so fuckin' great to see....!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Although 1976 was Keith's last TOUR with The Who, it wasn't the last time he played live with them. There was a show at Kilburn Gaumont on 15 Dec 1977 (available on offical DVD) as well as at least one show filmed for 'The Kids Are Alright' in front of a small audience at Shepperton Studios on 25th May 1978.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts