Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thin Lizzy - Bochum 28.11.1999
Lineup: Sykes, Gorham, Wharton, Aldridge, Mendoza
http://rapidshare.com/files/251065739/TL_Bochum_1999_CD_1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/251069902/TL_Bochum_1999_CD_2.rar
Bought it at ebay some years ago.
According to the cover it is Bochum. However, Sykes greets the audience saying "Hello Nurnberg". Anyway, a very nice recording. These live shows will be sadly missed if they really decide to call it a day. I saw them 5 times in the past 10 years and I enjoyed every single show.
Regards

·
Registered
499 Posts
Please The Covers ....
You might actually get the covers if you thank the poster. Greedy bastards. :nyahnyah:

Tarkin, Thank you very much for sharing.:rock:

·
Registered
212 Posts
You might actually get the covers if you thank the poster. Greedy bastards. :nyahnyah:

Tarkin, Thank you very much for sharing.:rock:
Exact, CALANDRACA cant be a TL fan
Nothing else to add to your answer to CALANDRACA

and I repeat my MERCI for your sharing post...
Christian, a french TL fan

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi
I would post them, at least try to, but the problem is I don't have a scanner.
Apart from this, there is really nothing special about these covers, they are very simple in fact (low resolution etc.). Anyway, I will deliver them when I get hold of a scanner.
Regards

·
Registered
6 Posts
Chewbacca & Pch29 Sois Dos Mierdas Y Unos Fachas Asquerosos. Que Os Jodas Maricones De Mierda .... Traducirlo Si Quereis Cerdos Maricones ....

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
I was curious what it said above and called on my friend Google Translate

--------------------
Translation: Spanish (automatically detected) » English
Chewbacca & Pch29 Sois Dos Mierdas Y Unos Fachas Asquerosos. Que Os Jodas Maricones De Mierda .... Traducirlo Si Quereis Cerdos Maricones ....

You are Chewbacca & Pch29 Two And A Fachas Filthy Shit. What I Jodas queer shit .... If you want to translate Pigs Fags ....

________________________--

and THANKS Tarkin :77:

·
Registered
7,642 Posts
Error
This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts