Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Awesome ! By far the best BT of this song that I've heard. I would love to get Southbound from you as well. BTW, I finished recording a dvd for you a couple of weeks ago. It's Live and Dangerous with Gorham and Robertson, recorded in London. And the Boys are Back with Gary Moore recorded in Australia. I was waiting to hear back from you to make sure the address is current? Both the shows are pro shot and excellent. I have alot of bootlegs with Sykes and Snowy White as well. We'll start with these two and go from there. Thanks again

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
cool BT. please please pretty please how about "Angel from the Coast"
??

·
Registered
762 Posts
I have the australian dvd as well. Bought it from store and i was surprised and appalled that it was only 2gb in size....was a bit of a joke for a retail dvd

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[ QUOTE ]
bachnroll said:
Awesome ! By far the best BT of this song that I've heard. I would love to get Southbound from you as well. BTW, I finished recording a dvd for you a couple of weeks ago. It's Live and Dangerous with Gorham and Robertson, recorded in London. And the Boys are Back with Gary Moore recorded in Australia. I was waiting to hear back from you to make sure the address is current? Both the shows are pro shot and excellent. I have alot of bootlegs with Sykes and Snowy White as well. We'll start with these two and go from there. Thanks again

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad you liked it. It is a good BT. I have it from a "Jam with Thin Lizzy" book/CD I bought a while ago. There's an extra track in the CD where Brian Robertson himself plays part of the solo, and Eric Bell plays his own part in the Whiskey in the Jar track... The series of "Jam with" is pretty good. I have seen many other similar books, and I always find some obvious mistakes/simplifications. These ones tend to be accurate, and the backing tracks are very good. Shame the repertoire is limited...
As for the Thin Lizzy DVD...
what can I say?
Huge thanks!
I had the Live and Dangerous video (VHS) a while ago, and loved it. It'll be great to have it on DVD!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts