Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, I`m sorry - just realized that its the wrong key. Just let me know if I should repost it in the correct key (and let me know if you prefer the "common-Lizzy-live-Flat-tuning".

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Olaf said:
Oh, I`m sorry - just realized that its the wrong key. Just let me know if I should repost it in the correct key (and let me know if you prefer the "common-Lizzy-live-Flat-tuning".

[/ QUOTE ]

It's awesome mate but if you could do it in Eb I'd be most obliged. Me and Rocker 35 are gonna have a go at the Live and Dangerous version. Awesome by the way! Any chance of Roisin Dubh???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here`s the "coorect" flat tuning.

http://www.thinlizzy.de/still.mp3

Olaf

Btw: I do have a midi file of Black Rose, but just the middle (instrumental) part until Gary goes nuts on his guitar (with pretty crappy drums). I will see if I can manage to bring that into a good/better version.

·
Registered
762 Posts
do you have backing for the version that is on the gary moore greatest hits cd. I think it was recorded in 1985. Also standard tuning would be great as well...its a bitch to detune. thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry, no - but it should be the same version, just a bit faster if I remember correctly. I will give you a link with standard tuning in a few hours. Do you want to have it "faster"?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts