Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok people, head to the basement, get the lava lamps and black lights going and find the rolling papers and wacky weed!!! Here's a little composition in the vein of Pink Floyd.

00:56 - Scott Parnell
01:59 - Stingx
03:22 - Goport
04:45 - Ericgtr

I used a BT someone posted a while back, added some weird guitar noises in the beginning along with some sci-fi sounds. Then started recruting the players.

As usual, mixed and mastered in Cubase SX with liberal doses of Ozone sprinkled about like crack...

Enjoy. These dudes played their hearts out and made me very proud on this collab...thanks fellas!

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Very nice guys. I think I"m getting flashbacks, LOL!!

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hahahahahaaha...I guess everyone's reaching for the "medication" now :lol:

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Man Sting! this is a major kick ass collab! Thanks for askin me to be a part of it! I love what everyone did on this! sounds soo killer! Hats off to my buds Eric,, Sting,, and Goport for makin this rock! sounds soooooo like Floyd style! Love this track!:thumb: :rock: :rock:

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anytime man, I am glad Eric changed his mind and decided to play...you all kicked ass on this. Very well done guys. It was great fun making this and thanks for working on this with me, especially on the short notice. :D

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Vman, Linda, Sgstd, and Stiglar for the very nice comments! :D

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
cool and moody - I like :) thanks Stingx, Eric, Scott and everyone who has replied :thumb:

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Sounds great guys you guys all sound floydian......I love the TV in the background..nice touch. Very thick tone GP...cool.

Does this track sound better if you are on acid?

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Duuuuuude.... Maaaaaaaaannnnnn.... I can dig this. Very niiiiiice. Loved the special effects in the back ground....

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
wow all did a killa job!!!!!:mix:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts