Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Napoleon Dynamite
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok people, head to the basement, get the lava lamps and black lights going and find the rolling papers and wacky weed!!! Here's a little composition in the vein of Pink Floyd.

00:56 - Scott Parnell
01:59 - Stingx
03:22 - Goport
04:45 - Ericgtr

I used a BT someone posted a while back, added some weird guitar noises in the beginning along with some sci-fi sounds. Then started recruting the players.

As usual, mixed and mastered in Cubase SX with liberal doses of Ozone sprinkled about like crack...

Enjoy. These dudes played their hearts out and made me very proud on this collab...thanks fellas!

· Premium Member
1,946 Posts
Very nice guys. I think I"m getting flashbacks, LOL!!

· Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,171 Posts
Man Sting! this is a major kick ass collab! Thanks for askin me to be a part of it! I love what everyone did on this! sounds soo killer! Hats off to my buds Eric,, Sting,, and Goport for makin this rock! sounds soooooo like Floyd style! Love this track!:thumb: :rock: :rock:

· Napoleon Dynamite
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anytime man, I am glad Eric changed his mind and decided to play...you all kicked ass on this. Very well done guys. It was great fun making this and thanks for working on this with me, especially on the short notice. :D

· Registered
3,507 Posts
great job guys.. nice feel and tone on this.. great mix job also.. gilmore would be happy:bowdown: :bowdown: :thumbup:

· excess to requirements
7,090 Posts
cool and moody - I like :) thanks Stingx, Eric, Scott and everyone who has replied :thumb:

· Registered
4,025 Posts
Sounds great guys you guys all sound floydian......I love the TV in the background..nice touch. Very thick tone GP...cool.

Does this track sound better if you are on acid?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.