Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I found this track and I was like who is Franz Ferdinand...So I dled the original..I was like man this is a great tune!..So I did this one for fun indeed!:icon_thum

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Damn!!! This was very groovy!!! Who is "Franz Ferdinand" anyhow??? This tune is awesome and amazing!!! Cut for the CD for me!!! :shock: :bowdown: :bowdown: Bravo!!!!

·
Registered
733 Posts
franz ferdinand is a newer rock band. this is pretty cool song..got a nice hard rock feel to it. awesome job mandy! :rock: lets hear you do "take me out". :D (another franz ferdinand song).

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
WOW!! :bowdown: This was KILLA, you sounded AWESOME my Mandy Love, soooo love it, you are soo versatile goin from a disco type tune to a rock tune in a matter of hours, sooo love the variety, sooo ditto, soo very proud of you, just an absolute AWESOME job!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you Serg..Matt..Rythameen and JImmy...Glad you guys dug it!...:afro:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for checkin it out Ben:icon_cool

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aww..Thanks alot SG!:thumb:

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
hell rocky tune indeedy ! really nicely sung rain , very patti smith , yeah i like this a lot ! , hell whats with you lately , your rocking girl !:thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Helll I like that comment!!!..You rock yourself Bluesy!:D ..Thanks....

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
I like this very much, I have never heard this before but sounds familiar. A little heartish,, nice work Mandy!!!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks alot Slingy...Glad you liked it...:icon_thum

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
This was a great find and a great vehicle for your vocals. Someone could have told me this had been on the radio and I don't think I would have known better (if I didn't already know your voice).

·
Registered
574 Posts
Never heard this song before.. Sounding really great rain! WTG!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for listening KS and Lace..

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Aww thank you Seq!:grin:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts