Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a little diddy that Tony4552 and I recently put together. I did the intro, and then Tony took over and eventually we swapped guitar duties back and forth. You can hear Tony primarily on the left channel (Murray) and I am on the right (Smith) ... I think :D Tony took the first solo and I took the second. I added vocals just for filling out the song a little more, but Tony is cool with them so he and I hope you guys enjoy this. It was damn fine pleasure working out this tune!

UP THE FUCKING IRONS!

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
WOW...this rocked, guys!!!! :jam: The guitars were gr8 and you did a really good job with the vocals, EJ!!!:icon_thum A smoker!!!!:woot:

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
sgstd said:
WOW...this rocked, guys!!!! :jam: The guitars were gr8 and you did a really good job with the vocals, EJ!!!:icon_thum A smoker!!!!:woot:
i agree!!

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Me three :grin:... great job guys! The playing, the singing, the whole production just sounds great. :thumb:

·
Airborne Warrior
699 Posts
cheers alot lads it was bloody great fun learning the song properly and recording it, doesnt EJ's voice sound like Blaze Bayley's (rough and outta tune only joking lol) no I am really pleased with it all and as its my first ever collab it will definately take some beating

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
One of my fave Maiden tunes...always gave me goosebumps.
Great rendition guys!

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks very much for listening guys. Tony and I had a great time and are planning our next collaboration. If you know of any vocalists that could do these tunes justice, please let us know! :thumb:

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
this is great! awesome tune and great cover you 2! this is killer!!!! been waiting to hear this from you 2! smokin cover!!!:icon_thum :rock: :rock:

·
Airborne Warrior
699 Posts
Scott Parnell said:
this is great! awesome tune and great cover you 2! this is killer!!!! been waiting to hear this from you 2! smokin cover!!!:icon_thum :rock: :rock:
bloody hell thanks alot mate we're already planning our next covers:rock:

·
Airborne Warrior
699 Posts
Yeah we're working on Transylvania, can't wait to hear EJ melting the fretboard on this he is an awesome guitarist:thumb:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Nice work, guys. This is great, but to my ears there is something in the intro that sounds strange. Maybe the guitar and the bell don't suit together too well - it sounds like something is a bit out of tune there?

·
Registered
479 Posts
:thumb: awsome job ya'll :rock: this is my favorite track from the CD

1 - 20 of 27 Posts