Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

This Is For The Maiden Fans

2K views 26 replies 19 participants last post by  Ballgame 
#1 ·
This is a little diddy that Tony4552 and I recently put together. I did the intro, and then Tony took over and eventually we swapped guitar duties back and forth. You can hear Tony primarily on the left channel (Murray) and I am on the right (Smith) ... I think :D Tony took the first solo and I took the second. I added vocals just for filling out the song a little more, but Tony is cool with them so he and I hope you guys enjoy this. It was damn fine pleasure working out this tune!

UP THE FUCKING IRONS!

#6 ·
cheers alot lads it was bloody great fun learning the song properly and recording it, doesnt EJ's voice sound like Blaze Bayley's (rough and outta tune only joking lol) no I am really pleased with it all and as its my first ever collab it will definately take some beating

#9 ·
Thanks very much for listening guys. Tony and I had a great time and are planning our next collaboration. If you know of any vocalists that could do these tunes justice, please let us know! :thumb:

#23 ·
Great job chaps!! :thumb: You just have the rest of the back catalogue to do now :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.