Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently finished adding guitars to the Boston Smokin' backing track - all it needs now is vocals. Any Takers?

Click the radio icon on the left to hear the track.

Lata!

Rob

:werd: to your mamma! :)

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
The track sounds great RJ....I loved that Boston stuff. It might be difficult finding a singer due to the fact that Delp sings so fricking high that most guys simply don't have that register. I would send PM's out to some of the singers on this board to see if anyone's game.....maybe one of the girls can do it.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
VHfanOU812 said:
The track sounds great RJ....I loved that Boston stuff. It might be difficult finding a singer due to the fact that Delp sings so fricking high that most guys simply don't have that register. I would send PM's out to some of the singers on this board to see if anyone's game.....maybe one of the girls can do it.
Thanks! Glad you liked the tune. That Cyber Twin does a pretty good job of replicating the "Boston" sound. I'll try sending out some PMs and see if I can get a byte - would love to hear this track finished up!

Oh - how do I know who is a singer on here? Is it listed some where or something???

Lata bro!

Rob

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
There's only one singer on this board that can handle this tune (guys that is), his name is 3Fingers. He's on the mend right now but he'll be back shortly.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Man, I just saw this post. Toast is too modest. I know he could do a way better job than I could. I had someone ask me to try this one recently. I can't hit it. Way too high. Delp is a madman on the vox!! I would let Sexy Bass Chick give it a go as she said above. Would be a cool twist with a female vocal. RJ, I clicked the radio button, but your tune seems to be gone. Best of luck with it if you two get together on it. Would love to hear you guys. :icon_thum

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sxybasschick is in if she would like to do it. Are you up to it sxy???

Rj :)

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool! Check your PMs - I sent you a note on the location of the mp3 file. :dance:

Rj

1 - 10 of 10 Posts