Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a great tune that i have always loved...thought i would give it a shot!!...I also like to thank Bob for finding it for me!!:thumb:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
WOW!!!!!:bowdown: :bowdown: This is absolutly awesome Mandy, amazing job, get yourself a milla you sure deserve one after this, just outstanding!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aww thanx Jimmy Mac!!!...Yes!!...I would love a Milla..ty....:drunk: :thumb:

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Fantastic! Ahhh, the memories this songs bring back... Making out with a girl named Michelle in the laundry mat at her apartments... I was totally not interested in her until I saw her in a bathing suit:icon_redf Then I practically fell in love with her and this song was on and on and on... Trulya great memory. Thanks Rain :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LMAO!!!..Glad i could bring back those memories EJ!!!...Thanx for checkin it out!:icon_cool

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Rain, I love this song. You made an excellent cover :bowdown: This is just really good :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glad ya checked it out Stinger!!:icon_peac

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sling Shot said:
This is the BEST cover you have done ,, you nailed it!
WoW!!!..Thanx so much SS!!!..Means alot!!:grin:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
AWW!!...Thanx so much Mick...Means alot to me!!:grin: ..Oh and Mick make sure you light some candles for ur misses,,hehe:p

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Great job on this Rain!!! :laugh: I think it's definetly your best yet. :mix: :icon_thum
Always loved this tune!! Fantastic girl!!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanx 3fingers!!!..Glad u enjoyed it hun!!:icon_thum

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
this is great Rain!!! :thumb:

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Very Nice, Rain. Your voice is very appropriate for this tune. Just kinda wish it was a bit louder in the mix. But otherwise, sounded good.:thumbup:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanx alot guys for being so kind to me!!!...It really means alot to me..thanx..Tommorrow on Turkey Day,,,i will be thankfull,,,to have such good friends like you guys!!:bowdown:

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
rain said:
Tommorrow on Turkey Day,,,i will be thankfull,,,to have such good friends like you guys!!:bowdown:
Hey, in order to have good friends you just gotta be a good friend.....so thank yourself! :icon_peac

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.