Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard Stigs version of this much used backer, I have a dozen ones myself.
Always makes me come up with more for some reason :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
The Dude With The Goods

Another great excerpt. If you were Bread, You'd be Wonderbread.! Loved it as always.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Excellent job! :thumb:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Quality rid. I love the 0:29 - 0:33 ish bit. very sweet.

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, much appreciated for sure:)
This is a very inspiring track, and when soundclick wakes up, I'll have it up again.

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Love the tone here dude , thick as a brick , and your playing is cool , very less is more feel which is something i wish i could do .love the ending , Great :thumbup:

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, yeah I am a huge fan of economic playing as well of busy stuff, as long as it fits it is cool in my book!
Music is great!
:D

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Im a fan of Rids tone 2 lol , think Imma borrow his fingers for awhile lol . Great job here 2 Rid !

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Nice work as usual Rid!!! So I'm wondering if you record these things at work to test out the gear or if you get to take the toys home to play with?? Also, was being an excellent guitarist one of the requirements for working at Carl Martin?? I'm just glad you get a chance to share the results of your tonal experiments.

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
;) Thanks Zeppy...all that nice bluesy stuff I stole from you, got yourself a fan of your style here!
Well have a few things I use at home, I both test things at home and at work, plus some of my old friends use a few pedals to test in bands, I have long since given up on playing with others...got no more time to form a good functional band again.
Yeah I build stuff for myself to take home, I also buy other pedals, simply because I love gizmo's, it is a big adventure to look inside others creations.
I just love the whole deal about this, making effects that can be used to create with is a dream come true.
I have the standart stuff we make at home, plus my modded stuff and prototypes for tests.
Amps, pedals, guitars...it is all something I dig bigtime, I am a big user, I always find something that i can use in some way, I am curious about it all.
I love music and sounds.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts