Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry man, I finished this and completely forgot to post this. Mad props to Eric on this one. VERRRRY nice acoustic work. Hope ya like it.

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Hey dude, I though you forgot about this one
Dude, freakin nice job singing this you sound just like the singer, it's even nasaly! Thanks man, it was a fun collab.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Yep! You guys did great on this!! Vocals are just like the original. Nice guitar work!!...micing on the acoustic sounds great too.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was awesome!!!
Killa job guys, great guitar work Eric, and great job on the vox Toast, outstanding collab!!

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Thanks guys, I was using my electric with an accoustic patch. The most fun was in this was the keyboards though. I would have thought this was a little hard for VM to follow because I screwed it up on a couple of chord changes but he really made it work, I couldn't even tell after he added the vocals.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Awsome job guys!!!..Very nice song..

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Eric/Toastmaster....from here on known as ET did a great job.......ET I loved the guitar here and the singing was right....I actually can't stand the original band....so much I wont mention their names.......But ET has come home!! Great job you two

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PG, I was thinking the same thing, lol.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
outstanding job fellas...great to hear some more of your stuff bossman, and Toastmaster you always put everything over the top with them awsome vocals.. great job guys

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
nice stuff . toastmaster .. awesome as always ! ...

eric nice patch on the guitar there sounds pretty cool ! .. did you add the keyboards yourself ? .. very cool ... overall nice job

the only dissapointing thing was ... you left out the intro ! .. where he stuffs up the riff twice and goes "fu*k" and then starts ... hehe

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.