Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Improv just for fun...Over an Andy Timmons backing...."Cru For You"...I have no idea how the real song goes...lol.... Great backing though.... Sorry for the little imperfections....lol....No need to say that this was one take... ;)...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just my shameless attempt to keep this thread alive...lol....mwahahahaha...huh...*cough*...ahem... :drunk:

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
oh yeah.. that backing track is cool :) if u still have it, can u give it to me :D thks

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the listen man!! I found this backing track on this site... Oh yeah I misspelled the name...lol...It's "Cry for You" by Andy Timmons.. :D ..I'll post it as soon as I get home if u can't find it... :grin:

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
nepster said:
Thanks for the listen man!! I found this backing track on this site... Oh yeah I misspelled the name...lol...It's "Cry for You" by Andy Timmons.. :D ..I'll post it as soon as I get home if u can't find it... :grin:
THANK YOU !! I APPRECIATE THAT VERY MUCH :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Canyon! ;) ... Hey Yakamashii, You'll find the backing in the first page of the backing track exchange.. I just found it... Hope u post your jam!! :rock: ..Later!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Fantastic!! Super clean phrases!! I don't know the original either, but I can't be missing that much from what i hear coming out of your guitar!! Excellent!! :thumb:
Sounds like you like Holdsworth....some similarities in the phrasing and tone.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you guys!... 3Fingers- Thanks for the listen man! Yeah, Holdsworth is the king... :bowdown: .. Glad u liked my jam! :icon_peac

·
Registered
180 Posts
Nice shreddin man!!! Sounds great.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
sweet!
nice tone!
what settings did u use to get that tone? so rich!!..

great job

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the listen guys! Andrewtheshreddr- I forgot how i put the settings on my pod( I rarely keep it the same)...I think it's just the "Eruption" preset with some small changes...Thanks again! :toothless

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
this is excellent mate.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts