Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanna thank toast for his gr8 vocals on this, also special thanx to the master of BTs-Pod God!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
WHOOOOOOOOOOO LOve it guys!!!!!...Fantastic!!!!:D :D

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
hehe great version dudes, authentic extreme sound too!

sounds like ya had fun with this 1 and it shows :)

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
very impressive collab. Great vox and playing. I loved the chorus harmonies and flairs solo was fantastic. :thumb:

·
Registered
479 Posts
that was great...very nicley done

·
Registered
600 Posts
Damn Good job!!! I love Nuno's guitar playing. You guys did an ass kickin' job!!!

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Thanks you all for the kind words. Flair sent this one to me awhile back and I forgot that I did it. I found it cleaning out the closet. I'd forgotten how much ass he kicked on this one. Mucho kudos to the Chi Town Crunch Meister!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Total kick ass!! Fantastic tune!! Great to hear you again Toast!! Flair, always good to hear you...rip it up!! :thumb: :thumb: :rock:

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Wow this is excellent guys ! Loved it , Cheers me up :afro: Great job Vman ! Flair excellent guitars !

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
that was sweet !

great vocals toast , and flair awesome work on guitar ! .. not an easy tune by any means specially the rhythm parts not to mention the crazy tapping arpeggios nice stuff :thumb:

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanx all for checkin it out. It took me a while to learn it, but wow really fun to learn, and toast-still can't beleive how great you did on this!!! Twas a fun collab, glad you remembered !!!!!! :rock:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts