Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
tolyn said:
Here is my stuff for May entry called "Mee Rebus Satu!".

...Enjoy !! :bannana_g
hahahaha mee rebus satu hahaha kau melayu eh? aku pun melayu jugak hahaha

·
Registered
264 Posts
The fact is..words can't describe..

qui au tu re di mastinos
There's a Hair/Nail salon here in town that is set up with a high ceiling, pillars and a real greek or roman type motif. The music washes from the walls and ceiling like a wave washing ashore the beach at high tide. Lots of harps, strings, and this work of yours would go great there and as the time passes.
I could be completely bald yet unaware due to the mesmoirizing, calming solice found in a piece like this.
yep...words can't describe...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yakamashii said:
hahahaha mee rebus satu hahaha kau melayu eh? aku pun melayu jugak hahaha
Kikikikk...aku tau kau melayu.... ahaks.. takleh cakap banyak2 bahasa ibunda kat sinih ...kang orang forum nih fenin' lalat.. :D

Anyway...thanx for dropping by.....arigato..

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bones_19l said:
qui au tu re di mastinos
There's a Hair/Nail salon here in town that is set up with a high ceiling, pillars and a real greek or roman type motif. The music washes from the walls and ceiling like a wave washing ashore the beach at high tide. Lots of harps, strings, and this work of yours would go great there and as the time passes.
I could be completely bald yet unaware due to the mesmoirizing, calming solice found in a piece like this.
yep...words can't describe...
Wow..bones..I don't know whether this is a positive feedback of vice-versa (Im not very good in English Litreture) but, i assumed that this is a good feedback :toothless

anyway, thanx for the comment

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Wow, that was smooth and space-like, tolyn. I was going to do a similar thing using delay, but not nearly this fast and fluid. :icon_redf Really interesting melodies. :thumbup:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Supersonic said:
Wow!! tolyn,..........that's rippin'! :thumbup:
agreed :thumb: :)

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
I really like this....Gave a underworld feel..way to go hun!;)

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
wow this is killer! very pink floyd like the tune " run like hell" it rminds me of. wtg man! i like this alot! very different and coola s hell too!:rock: :rock: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Im a fan of the delay. Great song man, really. Ideas flow trough my head while i was listening to your song.:icon_thum

1 - 20 of 28 Posts