Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers w/John Lee Hooker: Fillmore February 7, 1997
VG+ Audience Recording.
I got this bootleg from a site in Argentina. I had no set list and I haven't yet taken the time to listen to it.
Another site said that these were the songs played February 6 and 7 by TP & the HB. I know that not all of these songs are on there but I tried to make it easier for you.
A few video caps from the concert are included.

Around & Around
Jammin' Me
Runnin' Down A Dream
Time Is On My Side
Call Me The Breeze
Cabin Down Below
Diddy Wah Diddy
Slaughter On 10th Avenue
Listen To Her Heart
I Won't Back Down
The Date I Had With That Ugly Old Homecoming Queen
I Found My Baby [4]
Serves You Right To Suffer [5]
Boogie Chillin' [6]
It's Good To Be King
Green Onions
You Are My Sunshine
Ain't No Sunshine
On The Street
I Want You Back Again
Little Maggie
Walls
Angel Dream
Guitar Boogie Shuffle
Even The Losers
American Girl
You Really Got Me
Country Farm
You Wreck Me
[ encore ]
Shakin' All Over
Mary Jane's Last Dance
You Don't Know How It Feels
I Got A Woman
Free Fallin'
Gloria
Bye Bye Johnny
Satisfaction
Louie Louie
It's All Over Now
Alright For Now

http://rapidshare.com/files/11235948/new__folder_11.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/11236782/new__folder_11.part2.rar.html

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Thanks for the post.This was part of a one month stint that TP & the Heartbreakers did at the Fillmore.They pretty much changed up their setlist everynight to include their songs,and songs by people that influenced them.Looking forward to this.Thanks again.

·
Registered
600 Posts
MaxMan1986 said:
Based on the info I found at http://db.etree.org/lookup_show.php?shows_key=51193 , it looks like this is supposed to be a 3 disc recording and you're missing disc 3. Thanks just the same, I'm listening to it now and it's great!
The file as its posted by Itsjustme is 117 MB. Its about 2 hours and 10 minutes in length. He fit the entire show into two Rar files. In fact, compare the set list in this post to the one hyperlinked in your post - same show. Nothing missing. Maybe pay attention next time? :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
FHS said:
The file as its posted by Itsjustme is 117 MB. Its about 2 hours and 10 minutes in length. He fit the entire show into two Rar files. In fact, compare the set list in this post to the one hyperlinked in your post - same show. Nothing missing. Maybe pay attention next time? :)

The file have only until Country Farm dont have the encores, then i suppused to have a 3rd disc.:thumb:

·
Registered
36 Posts
FHS said:
Um...I don't know what to tell you except to go back and take another listen. The entired third set/encore is missing. The original poster posted the same set list that I posted and said that some songs are missing. No big deal. Itsjustme was nice enough to post what he had and it's a fine show. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Fantastic Petty Show!!!!

Thank you very much for not only this show, but all of the great shows you post! We really appreciate all you do!

·
Registered
268 Posts
I just downloaded this off a link at Hear Rock City. A poster named Robb had the link there and the setlist. The version i have was broadcast on satellite radio. Supreb show...crowd wouldn't let Petty go off the stage, so hence the extended encores. This was the final night of the 20-show run.

Would be quite a set if anyone had every night taped....we'd be downloading forever:biggrin:

Alrady had this IJM, but if I didn't....well of course I'd be downloading it right now.

Cheers on the good work!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
fretthis said:
I just downloaded this off a link at Hear Rock City. A poster named Robb had the link there and the setlist. The version i have was broadcast on satellite radio. Supreb show...crowd wouldn't let Petty go off the stage, so hence the extended encores. This was the final night of the 20-show run.

Would be quite a set if anyone had every night taped....we'd be downloading forever:biggrin:

Alrady had this IJM, but if I didn't....well of course I'd be downloading it right now.

Cheers on the good work!
What is Hear Rock City?Do you have a link so I can check it out.Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
hear Rock City

I found the Hear Rock City site and man does it have some great stuff. But I can't find the Tom Petty Soundboard of this show. Can you help direct me?

Thanks in advance

Rmacdad

1 - 20 of 21 Posts