Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
I've had this in cassette form and also when the set came out on CDs very long time ago, but it's all in different audio quanlities, also there is a few site which had in flac form and MP3s like this one many blogs sites just do a image search using the name title here, just an idea, but may get one for flac and put it here for you all... ok

·
Banned
1,260 Posts
I was supposed to see him the next day after he died. He was opening for Jeff Beck but when we got there, there was a billboard right in the middle of the walk saying that he had died the night before in Miami. We really wanted to see him, too. Another guy who you can only wonder about what he'd be into today if he would have lived.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not my links, they have recently been posted on another blog. Knowing that several folks here are desperately waiting for the FLAC version, I am taking the liberty to copy and paste them here:

Tommy_Bolin_Fever_Vol_1
Tommy_Bolin_Fever_Vol_2
Tommy_Bolin_Fever_Vol_3
Tommy_Bolin_Fever_Vol_4
Tommy_Bolin_Fever_Vol_5
Tommy_Bolin_Fever_Vol_6
Tommy_Bolin_Fever_Vol_7
Tommy_Bolin_Fever_Vol_8
Tommy_Bolin_Fever_Vol_9
Tommy_Bolin_Fever_Vol_10
Tommy_Bolin_Fever_Vol_11
Tommy_Bolin_Fever_Vol_12
Tommy_Bolin_Fever_Vol_13
Tommy_Bolin_Fever_Vol_14
Tommy_Bolin_Fever_Vol_15

Many thanks go out to LiborioFriki - you da man!!! Peace!

Enjoy!

·
Banned
1,260 Posts
Downloaders be aware:

I checked the 1st disc using Traders Little Helper. It showed that 5 of the 21 tracks are from a lossy source. I checked the 2nd disc and it said that eight of the ten are from a lossy source. I figured it wasn't worth my time to download and check any more of this set at that point. This kind of krap is becoming far too common these days.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Downloaders be aware:

I checked the 1st disc using Traders Little Helper. It showed that 5 of the 21 tracks are from a lossy source. I checked the 2nd disc and it said that eight of the ten are from a lossy source. I figured it wasn't worth my time to download and check any more of this set at that point. This kind of krap is becoming far too common these days.
I got the same "lossy" results from my download of these supposed FLAC files. I became suspicious when the folders had no ripping log files. Hopefully a documented FLAC rip of this box set will surface.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.