Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
  • Hello guitar enthusiasts! We are pleased to announce an Ask Me Anything discussion thread with Dutch musician Arjen Lucassen. The AMA will be going live on Tuesday, August 10th, and will run until August 12th, and can be found here. Don't miss out!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Stop posting those FAKE! bootlegs. These are Homemade crap! Of material ppl actually already know about and again Stolen from FTD's & bootlegs
Ethan ur a sad sad guy.

·
Registered
70 Posts
guys...can we give this a rest.its getting tiresome and rolland no offence mate but every time i log in here you got 3 or 4 albums up the top of the page..i come in here for elvis not remixes...oh and by the way why was big beat chopped i only got the first link.:icon_ange

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
guys...can we give this a rest.its getting tiresome and rolland no offence mate but every time i log in here you got 3 or 4 albums up the top of the page..i come in here for elvis not remixes...oh and by the way why was big beat chopped i only got the first link.:icon_ange

:)

·
Registered
106 Posts
i agree im sick of theese fake remakes of the same old crap i never liked theese dj ethan oe dr k releases all CRAP This Is Why Elvis Music Is Not Being Taken Seriously Anymore

1 - 13 of 13 Posts