Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this recording was done using my am strat and my digitech rp100(modling effects processer) feed direct into protracksplus via my laptop this is purely a test A.tone B.recording w/ the rp100
please anyfeedback on the tone would be helpfull
(was going for a tab benoit(anyone??!?!)kind of tone)
the best part is the little rp100 runs on batteries so im going camping just to record in the wind lol lol lol :spank: :spank: really though this will be really cool for totally wireless recording (gonna have to get an extra laptop batery though ouch)lol lol
peace luv soul power
mojo snake

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,734 Posts
Man you sound just like a friend of mine influenced by Tab Benoit...As a tone, it's killer...perfect Strat spank, and the playing is also tastey! Where abouts are you from?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
man thanks those are kind words about my playing and thanks for the tone comment i struggle with these amp modelers( a gnx4 and rp100) owned the rp for about 5 years now and just geting a decent tone out of her the gnx4 well,.......... thats another story for another thread
my interest in tab benoit stated niavly(sp?) enough and has grown over the past 5 years to deity status . when i saw him play i got him to touch my fret fingers with his (strong mojo)(he said i needed more calusses lol lol lol lol)nicest man youll ever meet feed me all the encouragment i should ever need lololololololo (now if i could just get to the myriad of blues jams around town ((stage fright theres some heavey hitter here)) ) lollololololololololololol
by the way been resideing in colorado springs colorado for the past 21 years
(im 32 yrs to the grave)
thanks again
you rock
peace luv soul power :spank: :woot: :smirk: :icon_peac

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.